Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thing for Wings

Remember when I told you how I get food crushes? You know, when you can't get enough of something and it's all you can think about? Well, the hubs has had a thing for wings recently. Fortunately, his hankering translates into some deliciousness for me, too!


He followed the Hooters technique of coating the wings with flour and then refrigerating them for an hour (since we've both reluctantly admitted they are our favorite wings). Once they were fried, he tossed them with hot sauce and butter.

Crispy, just the right kick, totally crush-worthy.

Happy searching,

1 comment:

  1. Hooters wings are my favorite too. Never liked them till I was pregnant the first time. The craving carried over to the second time around too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails